? ??????????????Dark Pink Skull? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (186 Ratings)??1297 Grabs Today. 39678 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lil Things About Me? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (183 Ratings)??1245 Grabs Today. 39921 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

r3sult pap3r ICT cam3 ou+!!!


today,, i got my result of ICT paper in PK2.. but my result not such that sattisfied me.. ermm,, maybe i can't scored because i got a last minute studied before sat for the exam paper.. besides,, i'm always missed the ICT class because absent from the school.. but never mind,, i really hope i can score much better for the next exam,, moreover the coming soon mid-year exam.. the questions?? not such that hard,, but i still can't do my best because i can't understood the questions easily.. emm,, but don't give up!! I can do it more!!

0 ulasan: